Fundraisers are announced on our Facebook group, and by getting on our announcement Remind service.
Dip Fundraiser starts September 24th 2018. Order must be returned to Mr Farr or Mr Green Or Mr Azari by October 5th. For information and Order Forms click here
The fundraisers that are generally offered are as follows:
- Working Concessions at GCHS Football, Soccer, and Track. Parents and students can work these events. Please go to the Concessions page to sign up to work.
- Working concessions at UNC Football and Basketball games and UNC graduation. You must be 18 to work at UNC events. Please go to the Concessions page to sign up to work.
- Fall Fundraiser Sale – Sell items to family and friends and get part of the profits. For 2018 Fundraiser info go here
- Fall Wreath Sale – Sell wreaths before Christmas and get part of the profits. Delivery will be December 5th. Click here for GCHS-Wreath Sale Order Form and Info 2017. Order forms are available from Mr Farr.
- Concessions at Greeley Invite Band competition in the fall. Parents and students can work this event. Please go to the Concessions page to sign up to work.
- Selling Big Band Boogie Ball tickets. Sell tickets to this event and get part of the ticket proceeds. For more information on Big Band Boogie Ball click here.
- Grocery Cards. This is a great way to earn money for your account! If you or your parents shop at Safeway or King Soopers you can earn 5% of everything you buy at these stores.
Grocery Card Information:
- What they are: The cards are prepaid cards. You load them with money at the check stands or the service desk and then use the cards to purchase groceries and fuel.
- How They work: When you get a card from us, the card will be tied to your Student Account. Every time you purchase groceries or fuel using the card, 5% of the total purchase will be sent to us and we will credit that 5% to the student account when we get the money from the grocery company.
- Why they are great: You are buying groceries and fuel anyway, why not get 5% back for you student? It’s free money! Also, you can have as many cards as you want and tie them to one or more student accounts. You can get them for family members that shop at Kroger (King Soopers) stores anywhere in the nation and it will credit your student account. Same works for Safeway. The money can add up fast.
- How to get a card: Fill out and submit the “Request a Card” information below. Our grocery card person will email or call you to set up how to get your card. The cards cost $5.00 for King Soopers and $10.00 for Safeway and are preloaded with that amount of money on them.
- Other info: The cards stay active as long as they have a balance. If the card goes to a zero balance and is not refilled for 3 months, the card expires. You will then need to get another card.
Request a Card: